Acrylic Epoxy Grout
Grout Protech Singapore carries Epoxy grout that is a two-component epoxy resin-based product.
The grout is made of imported raw materials from Japan and the United States. It has high-strength chemical and mechanical properties such as extreme adhesion strength and hardness.
Our tile grout is also dirt/mildew/mould/fungus resistant, easy to clean, strong bonding and high durability. Non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
These products have passed the French A+ standards and the EU CE / ROHS test standards.
1. Use grout tools to clear old grouting
Install the customized nozzle on the tile grout tube.
2. Use grout wax to polish tiles near to grout (optional).
3. Put the installed grout tube on the special glue-chalk gun.
4. Cut out a small opening on the tip of the nozzle.
5. Before grouting, apply the grout with the nozzle upward, and extrude and discard 20-30cm of the front-end part of the colloid that is not evenly mixed (to discard).
6. Apply grouting to the tile joint evenly with an angle of 45 degree downward to fill the gap.
7. Use special pressure steel ball or tungsten steel piece to scrape the glue, and scrape the internal and external corners by corner pressing tools.
8. Shovel the excess grout after 4 to 8 hours of curing
* ( Treatment method for tapping tiles line : after curing for 15-20 minutes, tear off the masking paper along the gap, and clear the surrounding seaming agent and residual stains.
Recommendation & Dosage reference
Various bright and matte brick, wood grain brick, antique brick, glazed tile, natural stone, artificial marble, ceramics and other joint filling and beauty joint.
The theoretical amount of grout depends on the tile specification, gap width, depth and construction habits. The following values are the construction area (unit: square meter) of one piece tile grout, which is for reference only.